-
December 12th, 2002, 07:07 PM
#31
Inactive Member
yeah, it was sposed to be out early Nov. ><
-
December 12th, 2002, 09:14 PM
#32
Inactive Member
I usually won't play games unless they are in English. It doesn't really bother me if it is a fighting game though.
-
December 13th, 2002, 12:46 AM
#33
Inactive Member
Shini know sJapanese, which is why doesn't care ><
-
December 13th, 2002, 01:04 AM
#34
Inactive Member
That's cool. I wanted to learn Japanese but they don't offer it at my school.
-
December 13th, 2002, 02:41 AM
#35
Inactive Member
i just cant wait to try it out ^^
-
December 14th, 2002, 04:24 AM
#36
Inactive Member
I also don't mind Jap in Fighting games, but in a RPG, reading is crucial...
-
December 15th, 2002, 04:57 AM
#37
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#E0E0E0"><font size=2 face="Verdana">Originally posted by melfice:
I also don't mind Jap in Fighting games, but in a RPG, reading is crucial...</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yup, otherwise you won't know what the hell is going on. >_>
-
December 16th, 2002, 03:45 AM
#38
Inactive Member
-
December 17th, 2002, 07:06 PM
#39
HB Forum Owner
The problem is that Japanese companies treat America like shit compared to Japan (i.e. you get half or less of the games, months later, often with poor localization), and Europe is even worse
-
December 17th, 2002, 10:36 PM
#40
Inactive Member
I think its more of a matter about culture. Most American gamers prefer Tony Hawk's Pro Skater or NFL2k over Grandia 2 and Shenmue. So theres no point in Japanese company trying to bring tons of their games over here.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks